Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Comments

• Why would you even want to do this? Looks like a lot of hassle and all to get a bride and groom standing on a cliff seeming to flirt with death?
  • TrevTrev Moderator
    I agree personally, but jaw dropping pics - literally - I hate heights and I would not even walk to within 3 meters to the edge of a cliff at all.

• I'm with you Trev! Except that I'd stay even further back from the edge….

• Neil vNNeil vN Administrator
    But ... this gets him worldwide attention. Invaluable marketing juice. 
    Jay is a nice guy, and I am glad he received the recognition this work has created for him.

There are other interviews with him online where he explains more about the how and why.
  • edited April 15

My first reaction to these is unrepeatable! Amazing!

This won't be just down to the photographer but I would imagine there will be queues of thrill seekers now wanting to sign him up. 

I don't think I'll be competing there!
  • StephenStephen Member
    Note that the photographer was previously an experienced mountain guide.  So, he is now leveraging that experience to create a photography service that has a rare offering.  It's certainly one way to stay afloat in the sea of wedding photographers.