By now everyone is well clued up about the iPad:
- its capabilities – that it is a ‘game-changer’
- the iPad’s popularity – selling one every 3 seconds in the first three months!
- the iPad’s wonderful display – just look at it. Images just pop off the screen.
- that it is like an oversized iPhone, but without the phone or a camera.
- the Pad’s limitations – that it seemed to have been designed with consumption of media in mind, rather than creation.
the iPad – not quite a review
So this is not quite a review on the iPad. That would be fairly redundant now, 5 months after release. Rather, this is some of the experience of using the iPad as a photographer’s tool.