Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

No Portraits allowed!

edited August 2013 in news & discussions
I feel like starting a discussion where we post photos that are not portraits (no people). While Neil's forum and tangents are dedicated to photos with people in them, most photographers I know shoot outside of their expertise.

A few rules:
1) The photo must be part of the text. I do not like having to download the photos to view them. Please use the INSERT IMAGE icon.
2) Lets limit the photo to 1024 on the largest size since bogging down Neil's bandwidth is not the goal here
3) One photo per post.
4) Please post more after someone else had their turn
5) Suggestion?
6) Is this discussion OK with Neil?

This photo was one of the first times that I "saw" the light. A cheap Canon T1i and a 85mm f/1.8 lens was used. It was several years back but remains as one of my favorites. The metallic print looks stunning...even if it is just a bench. A little bit of "vintage" processing was added for effect.

Comments