Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Portraits only!

edited October 2013 in home
The last discussion, No Portraits allowed! (http://neilvn.com/forum/discussion/1066/no-portraits-allowed#Item_46)
is/was going well with some sweet work displayed. Would love to see some portraits now and the same rules apply:

1) The photo must be part of the text. I do not like having to download the photos to view them. Please use the INSERT IMAGE icon.
2) Lets limit the photo to 1024 on the largest size since bogging down Neil's bandwidth is not the goal here
3) One photo per post.
4) Please post more after someone else had their turn
5) Suggestion?

I would also like to know WHY you are posting the photo. Do you like the light? Your processing? Was it a "first"..etc.

I am posting this photo because it was taken way back with a Canon T1i and the plastic fantastic 50mm with only window light. I saw the rain drops on the window and called my son over-he did the rest and it only cost me a happy meal. I like the light, the BW conversion and the mood. The print is on metallic paper and we love it.

Comments