Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Regarding purchase of Neil's books

SHOSHO Member
edited November 2013 in home
Dear Neil,

I've just recently signed up to be part of your community after always reading your blog for inspiration and education. Not sure if I was to post here.

I intend to purchase all 3 books of yours and would like the copies with your autograph in all 3 of them. I've followed to the purchase page, but what I would like to know is that would you be able to offer like a bundle purchase where I could purchase all 3 books together? I'm not requesting a special discount (although it would be a total lie saying I don't need discount). What I am more concerned with is that I would like to be able to purchase 3 books and to be shipped together in 1 shipment. according to to purchase page, it seemed to be that I could purchase individually only. I don't want to have 3 different shipments coming in. Would love to be able to get all the books at the same time.

please let me know of the options I could choose. Oh, and for my case would be international purchase.

regards,

Comments

• Neil vNNeil vN Administrator
    SHO … I stopped offering autographed copies of my first two books. Requests have dwindled to just a few per month, and I decided to only offer the third book with an autograph. (It helps me in not having to keep inventory. Yup, I have to buy my own books at wholesale prices.) Now, the irony is, is that I removed the option yesterday (Nov 14th), when I sold the last of the On-Camera Flash books that I had left.