Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

while my book, Off-Camera Flash, is (temporarily) out of print

Neil vNNeil vN Administrator
edited December 2013 in home
... the prices have shot up like crazy on Amazon.

$3,700 for the book new;
The information in it, priceless!

Who knew I'd be collectible some day? ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1608952789/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=planeneilphot-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1608952789

Comments

• Wow, gotta dust off my copy and put it on eBay. Seriously, this was bad timing with Christmas here.
  • I will sell mine for half of that!
  • Neil vNNeil vN Administrator
    I can only assume that it is some automated pricing happening there, where they calculate the new price of a book based on scarcity … and with only FOUR new books still available on Amazon, they must be really precious.
  • Since this great book is out of print, I´m not ashamed to say that I´ve just found me an epub version I found on the web. A great book. I bought the Kindle version of Direction and Quality of light and really was an eye opener. I have no excuse for not having enough equipment. Great things you can do with your camera and no excuses. Your writing is really something; you have the gift as a mentor for the aspiring photographer who seeks inspiration in down to earth great photographers like yourself. Thanks and keep ´em (books) coming!