Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Good news for those photographers who work for "exposure"

"Exposure" is now legal tender!  Really good news for photographers who work for the exposure it will give them. 

Comments

• TrevTrev Moderator
    Wha? the! How does this work? It's a UK story by the looks but I don't understand. So you rent an apartment from a landlord, but instead of giving him money you promise to shoot something for him?

I must be seriously missing something here, how can this be 'legal tender', and as someone said in the story, any friggin' idiot with an iPhone/iPad/Tablet whatever can then call themselves a photog.

Personally I would think this is a joke, but as I said, am I missing something here, will it be an 'option' ?
  • Neil vNNeil vN Administrator
    Yup, it's satire ... because so many companies think that the "exposure" a photographer will get with their work, is adequate compensation. 
  • TrevTrev Moderator

Damn, fell for it hook line and sinker, late here and am tired getting these images edited on a tight deadline so did not fully appreciate the story.

Thanks for clearing that up, at least I can now have a laugh and go to bed.

Cheers!