Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Lightroom Questions

amythntramythntr Member
edited July 2012 in news & discussions
1. For somereason I no longer get my shoot information (i.e. Angelica's Sweet Sixteen Shoot) on each picture when I view them in the modules...I know I must have done something but don't know what.

2. When I leave the develop module to work on an image in lets say the OnOne photo suite....the worked on photos are saved as a PSD files and show up at the beinning of my overall photo library and not where they originally were in sequence....can this be changed?

Comments

• TrevTrev Moderator
    edited July 2012
    1: You mean the filename and cam settings?

Go to View/View Options . . . [Cmd or Ctrl J]
    You get this [Image below]. Place check in 'Show Info Overlay'

You also have the option of what to 'view' there are drop-down menus. Choose my settings if you want this like mine. Info 2

2: You may have the 'Sort' in Capture Time or Added Order, change to Filename. This usually happens if you are sorting also in manual and if I have that then created a new PSD it comes in at the very end of my list. You probably will have to go back to Library to change.

Trev
  • Thanks Trev...let me take a look at this evening!