Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

First wedding pictures

saqibzulsaqibzul Member
edited October 2012 in wedding photography
Hello,
As some of you may know, for the last few months, I've been asking for help on how to shoot my first wedding. Well, I shot it last Friday and have a few images to share. Am not totally blown away, but not too disappointed as well. Could have had a few more (better) good shots if the light wasn't too bad or I had more time to execute my plans :) Ended up using a Nikon D3s with Nikkor 24-70 2.8 and 70-200 2.8 and an SB910. Some of the pictures were not as sharp as I wanted, I blame that to the slow shutter I ended up using (lesson learned). Tried using an off camera flash SB800 on a stand as remote using my on camera sb910 as master, but got too tied up with the event and opted for bounce instead. Used a flashbender for the ceremony (celings were wooden and high) and some dance shots with rear curtain sync. All in all a satisfactory and learning experience.
Any expert advice or comments will be appreciated based on the images I am uploading.

Thanks,
Saqib

Comments