Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Bizzare LR Behavior and scrambled file sequence

Wink11Wink11 Member
edited April 2013 in home
I have a new computer and just tried my first imports w/ my LR3. The file sequence is not in order. For example it reads BON_6302.NEF, BON_6299.NEF, BON_6304. I also have another job I did on this same card that I renamed in camera, VAL. They are all mixed up w/ my BON files??? I can't click the first image and last image in the series and highlight/import. I have to hand check each one. BIG PAIN

Is there a setting I'm missing. It's fine on my Laptop which I also run LR3

One more scary thing...upon the import dialog I check my device and start checking files, it then kicks off saying no image found?? In the left hand corner it flickers w/ the Please Select a Source. It has been doubling my j:\(NikonD700) as a choice. I will then get a few checks in and it kicks off. EVERY TIME!! I tried both ports on my desktop, same thing?

Any thoughts would be a huge help. I just got set up on a new Spyder calibrated machine and now this!!! I just want to roll already.

Comments