Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

How to achieve similar effect

Hello! Maybe someonw could help me with photoshop or Lightroom.

I have one photo that I'd like to achieve similar effect as in this Metallica photos. Does anyone have idea how it is named? Or how to do it?

Thank you.


Sign In or Register to comment.