You can either purchase a copy via the Amazon link here, or alternately, if you’d like an autographed copy of the book, you can order one directly from me via the links below.
The book is also available on the Apple iBook Store. Also check for the Amazon Kindle version.
photography books by Neil vN
order an autographed copy of this book
Shipping and packaging is included in the price.
Please select the correct region when ordering.
If you don’t already have the second book, Off-Camera Flash Techniques,
then you can order a signed copy of both books at a slight discount.
info about the other books on photography
1. On-camera flash photography, by Neil vN
2. Off-camera flash photography, by Neil vN
3. Direction and Quality of Light, by Neil vN
also check out my list of recommended books on photography technique,
and my choice of best photography books.
Errata & Corrections – On-Camera Flash
I would like to correct a few errors in my book on flash photography.
It seems no matter how many times work is cross-checked, mistakes do slip by.
- On p.107 – plate 14-14 .. the camera settings are incorrectly given. (They are correct in the actual text on p. 106). The correct description for plate 14-14 (p.107) should read:
Adjusting my camera settings, I dropped the ambient light and left the couple illuminated mostly by flash. Settings: 1/250th @ f2 @ 320 ISO
- The image on p.71 (plate 10-13) has a slight error. It says that I bounced the flash to my right, but as should be clear from the photograph, I did indeed bounce the flash to my left. (I have a life-long tendency to confuse left and right when I give directions or descriptions, and it unfortuntely creeped in there as a typo with that image.)
newsletter / forum / workshops & seminars