Photography Workshops – NJ / NYC
I present personal photography workshops and tutoring sessions which are tailored to your needs and to your schedule. These individual workshops are available as well throughout the year, depending on both of our schedules. My studio is only 17 miles from Manhattan. Just a short hop from New York and quite accessible by bus. Oh, and there’s parking at the studio. Free parking.
- Recaps of previous workshops, with feedback from attendees.
- Also, here are the results you can expect to achieve yourself! It’s well within your reach.
The workshops are intended to give you confidence in your technique, and in using your photo gear. My approach is to teach photographers how to achieve what they want to. What we are aiming for, are those “aaaah, NOW I get it!” moments. Any aspects of flash photography that had been elusive up until then – whether it is a technique or bit of theory – should fall into place.
1. Personal workshops – New Jersey / NJ (with models)
2. Personal workshops – New York / NYC (with models)
3. Studio lighting workshops (with models)
4. NYC Photo Walks (with a model)
Please feel free to e-mail me or phone me at 862-485-7276, for more information about the workshops.
If you’d like to be updated about upcoming workshops (and other snippets of news and info), then there is the monthly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
Neil van Niekerk