Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to all

Just thought I'd say a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the members and non-members.

Stay safe and make the best of your break and hope 2015 brings luck and prosperity to one and all.

Cheers,
Trev

Comments

• Neil vNNeil vN Administrator
    I hope you're all having an awesome time with your families. 

I'm busy ploughing through retouching 300 headshots ... and it is rough going, but deadlines have to be met.
    And today, while editing I have re-watched all four movies in the Alien series. Now it have figured out how I should watch scary movies ... while working on another screen, and only partially seeing what is going on.
  • I can only imagine what editing your doing whilst watching Alien, interesting results? 
    All the best to you Neil and everybody else here. We are off to watch Cinderella...or snow white, I forget which, a panto at our local theatre. 
  • Thanks Trev
    Hope everyone is enjoying the festivities. 
    That's some editing session Neil, whilst watching back to back Alien movies. Hope you get chance to chillax for a while.

Happy new year to all on Tangents.