Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Headshot Packages

Hey guys & gals... I wanted to get some feedback from the group on what you offer in Model / Actor headshot packages.  I'm not looking for pricing because that is very market driven.  I live in a small town in Florida .. which wouldn't compare to a New York or LA market at all.  So, remove price from the equation.  Here's what I would really like to know:

1) How long is a typical headshot session with your client?

2) Are your headshot sessions strictly headshots (chest up) or do you also include more half/full body with the environment more predominant in the image?

3) How many images do you typically provide from a session?

4) How many "looks" or clothing changes do you allow for?

5) Once you select the images you're going to deliver, which of the following would apply:

a) I just do the basic editing like color correction, exposure, highlights/shadows

b) I do all of (a) above plus remove skin blemishes, soften skin and edit to a more finished final image on a few select images.  How many?

c) I do all of (a) & (b) on 100% of the images I deliver.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can offer.

Comments