Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

on camera flash with full cts gel and spin light 360 while shooting a wedding at reception

CarlosZCarlosZ Member
edited December 2013 in home
Hello Neil, Tangent and the forum are great you are a great photographer who likes to share your great knowledge of wedding photography. You most also be a great person hope to meet you some day. My two question are on on camera flash photography with full cts gel and spin light 360. I am aware you set your kelvin on your camera to 2900. Would you shoot with full cts gel spin light 360 when you have a Dj with those crazy different colored lights flashing all over the dance floor or how would you shoot it?. my setting on the camera were canon 5dmk3 24-70mm 2.8l 2 lens set at f 2.8 s 1/200 iso 2000 with full gel cts and spin light 360 while bouncing.
CarlosZ

Comments