Welcome to the forum!

As an adjunct to the Tangents blog, the intention with this forum is to answer any questions, and allow a diverse discussion of topics related photography. With that, see it as an open invitation to just climb in and start threads and to respond to any threads.

Photoshop Elements

Anyone use Photoshop Elements? I'm thinking this may be more than enough for the times I have to fix mistakes (mostly unavoidable in camera, some unfortunately not) in photos from events I shoot.

Thanks - Dave

Comments

• I used to use it all the time Dave. It is a very capable program and usually handles most circumstances. With that said though, I use full photoshop CC because I can. LOL just kidding, its with my lightroom subscription so I use it. 

-Jay
  • dbrunodbruno Member
    Thanks, Jay. I'm really just looking for item removals, stuff that unavoidably "happens" with events.

Haven't heard from you in a bit. Been busy I'll bet?

Dave
  • Yup. I can't complain. I have been blessed with a busy year so far. Elements will serve you're purpose well for what you need it to do. I thought you used lightroom? Don't you get the cc subscription through adobe? which has photoshop + lightroom? 
  • dbrunodbruno Member
    Jay - I've got LR 5 on my computer, and don't do the subscription. I am thinking about looking into it in a couple of months. So far LR 5 has served me well, as this is just 3-4 gigs a month part time.

Dave
  • Gotcha Dave. Its definitely a good deal for what you get and the updates always support new cameras. With the said and off Adobe topic, I have been using ON1 photo raw 2018 more and more. I have really been enjoying that for my Fuji files. For how much it is, it really is worth it. Does everything I will ever need, so before you go all in with Adobe, give a look at the On1. Might be just the ticket you are looking for. 

-Jay