behind the scenes video: using the Canon Canon 600EX-RT Speedlites
In my review of the Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT, I raved about the ease of use of the new speedlite by Canon that has built-in radio transmitters. The same with my subsequent review Canon ST-E3-RT Transmitter & Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite. This system is going to have huge impact.
The behind-the-scenes video clip as I set every thing up, is of the photo session with Molly K where I used Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite (vendor) and the Canon ST-E3 Speedlite Transmitter (vendor) during an actual shoot. You can actually hear the thought-process.
equipment used during this photo session
- Canon 600EX-RT
- Canon ST-E3 Speedlite Transmitter
- Canon CP-E4 battery pack
- Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Lastolite Hot Shoe EZYBOX Softbox Kit (24″x24″)
- Manfrotto 1051BAC – compact light-stand
- Manfrotto 1004BAC – tall light-stand
- Frio ColdShoe Mount
- black foamie thing
reviews of other Canon gear
- Other Canon photo gear that I’ve reviewed.