On-Camera Flash Photography
Please note that this best-selling book is now out of print, but has been updated with a revised edition:
Info about my other books on photography
1. On-Camera Flash Photography (out of print)
2. Off-Camera Flash Photography
3. Direction & Quality of Light
4. Lighting & Design for Portrait Photography
5. On-Camera Flash Photography (revised edition)
Errata & Corrections – On-Camera Flash (1st ed.)
I would like to correct a few errors in my book on flash photography.
It seems no matter how many times work is cross-checked, mistakes do slip by.
- On p.107 – plate 14-14 .. the camera settings are incorrectly given. (They are correct in the actual text on p. 106). The correct description for plate 14-14 (p.107) should read:
Adjusting my camera settings, I dropped the ambient light and left the couple illuminated mostly by flash. Settings: 1/250th @ f2 @ 320 ISO
- The image on p.71 (plate 10-13) has a slight error. It says that I bounced the flash to my right, but as should be clear from the photograph, I did indeed bounce the flash to my left. (I have a life-long tendency to confuse left and right when I give directions or descriptions, and it unfortuntely creeped in there as a typo with that image.)
Newsletter / forum / photography workshops