photo session with Ulorin Vex – behind the scenes video
The video clip is a behind-the-scenes view (with some techie info) of the photo session with Ulorin Vex. This photo session was also the first time I tried out the Nikon D800, and I also got to play with my Profoto D1 Air 500 W/s Studio Kit (B&H), for the first time. An exciting day.
A few comments about the video clip.
- I refer to “Air” twice, meaning the Profoto Air wireless trigger system.
- My comment about how huge the files are, is about the massive (and awesome) 36 megapixel files from the Nikon D800 (B&H)
- When viewing the video clip, I noticed I say “perfect” too often. But then, I was photographing Ulorin Vex.
the other articles about this photo session
- high-key studio lighting / portraits
- high-key studio lighting / portraits (part 2)
- review: Westcott 7′ Parabolic Umbrella
- studio photography: low key lighting variations
equipment used during this photo session
Nikon D800 (B&H); Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II (B&H)
Profoto beauty dish (B&H)
Profoto D1 Air 500 W/s Monolight Studio Kit (B&H)
Westcott 7′ Parabolic Umbrella (B&H)
Creative Light 1′×3′ Recessed Softbox (B&H) with the Softgrid (B&H)
(2x) Nikon SB-910 Speedlight (B&H) in the gridded softbox