Photo session with Ulorin Vex – BTS video
The video clip is a behind-the-scenes view (with some techie info) of the photo session with Ulorin Vex. This photo session was also the first time I tried out the Nikon D800, and I also got to play with my Profoto D1 Air 500 W/s studio light (affiliate), for the first time. An exciting day.
A few comments about the video clip.
– I refer to “Air” twice, meaning the Profoto Air wireless trigger system.
– My comment about how huge the files are, is about the massive (and awesome) 36 megapixel files from the Nikon D800 (affiliate).
– When viewing the video clip, I noticed I say “perfect” too often. But then, I was photographing Ulorin Vex.
Other articles about this photo session
- High-key studio lighting / portraits
- High-key studio lighting / portraits (part 2)
- review: Westcott 7′ Parabolic Umbrella
- Studio photography: Low-key lighting variations
Photo gear (or equivalents) used during this photo session
- Nikon D800
- Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 AF-S VR II / Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II
- Westcott 7′ Parabolic Umbrella
- Profoto D1 Air 500 W/s studio light
- Profoto RFi 3’x4′ softbox
- Profoto beauty dish with a 22″ sock for a beauty dish
- Profoto RFi 1’×3′ softbox with the Profoto 50 degree 1×3 soft-grid
- (2x) Nikon SB-910 Speedlight / Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite