Peiwen & Eric – wedding in Melbourne, Australia – slideshow
I’ve shown a few images already of the wedding I photographed in Melbourne, Australia, early in March 2014. Everything fell into place during our visit to Australia – and on the wedding day itself – great weather, lovely people, a truly fantastic couple. It’s a huge honor indeed that Eric reached out to my last year, enquiring whether I’d be up for photographing his and Peiwen’s wedding in Melbourne. And yes, I did feel a lot of pressure. The images dared not be mediocre!
But Eric and Peiwen really were great to work with – sparkling personalities, and full of energy and ideas. It also helped that they allowed for ample time for the romantic portraits on the day, as well as the next day with a visit to Brighton Beach. It all turned into a set of photographs that I am truly proud of. Here, are some, (yes, only some) of my favorite photographs from Peiwen and Eric’s wedding.
More images to follow on my wedding photography blog.
- Peiwen & Eric – a wedding in Melbourne, Australia
- Peiwen & Eric – wedding in Melbourne, Australia – slideshow
- A wedding in Melbourne, Australia (Tangents)
- Bounce flash: adjusting the black foamie thing as a snoot
- Exposure metering: under-exposure / over-exposure vs exposing correctly